UnPAY is a one-stop aggregation payment platform. It made its official launch in Singapore in April 2018.
UnPAY aims to solve the fragmented payment channels faced by merchants today. This is done by providing an Application Programming Interface (API). Additionally, Merchants are offered a simplified one-stop portal or dashboard for their accounting needs. It was founded by Zhang Zhenghua. Headquartered in Singapore, UnPAY has offices in Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. In October 2018 UnPAY and the Tencent Research Institute jointly published the first of a series of papers on the payment landscape focusing on Southeast Asia. This centred on the Singapore market, was developed to help Chinese payment companies looking to venture overseas, have a better understanding of the local regulations and policies.
Fortune China Innovation Award at The Fortune Global Tech Forum. First convened in 2017, this event taps into the strength of two ongoing Fortune powerhouse conferences: the Fortune Global Forum and Brainstorm TECH conference, which for the past seventeen summers has brought together the smartest, most innovative people in tech, media, entertainment, and finance in Aspen, Colorado. The Fortune Global Tech Forum explored the innovation revolution unfolding in China. The 2018 theme is “Innovation in the Age of AI.”In addition to providing insights into fast-moving trends, through the second Annual Fortune China Innovation awards, a competition between high-potential start-up companies in a variety of fields, which culminated in the naming of the Fortune China Innovation Company of the year.
ASEAN Payment Summit 2018. The ASEAN Payment Summit which is dedicated to the state of payment in ASEAN, is an ASEAN edition of The Annual Payment China Summit. Established in 2006, The Annual Payment China Summit is a highly anticipated event that aims to bring together industry experts and leaders in the payment industry.
Fintech Influential Brand Award at 2018 China Finance Summit.This was based on the positive evaluation and feedback garnered from the public, as well as its influence in the industry.
Outstanding Cross-border e-Commerce Financial Services Enterprise Award by The Shenzhen Cross-border e-Commerce Association.
UnPAY and Zhejiang China Commodity City Group Co., Ltd., jointly announced that they have signed a partnership agreement to develop the city of Yiwu into the leading cross-border financial centre in China.
UnPAY and the President of Lithuania, Dalia Grybauskaitė, met at The China-Lithuania Economic Cooperation Forum and the China-Lithuania Financial Science and Technology Cooperation. UnPAY founder and CEO Zhang Zhenghua, was invited as a representative from one of the world’s leading fintech companies.
UnPAY was the only e-payment business from China to be invited to the Dubai Smart City Innovation Conference. The three parties have also reached preliminary agreement on possible collaborations.
UnPAY attained the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Version 3.2 (PCI DSS) validation on 20 June.
- ^“UNPay’s Founder, Zhang Zhenghua, Named in Fortune China’s 2018 “40 under 40″ List”. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- ^“E-payment platform UNPay launched in Singapore”. Singapore Business Review. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- ^ Jump up to:ab OutReach, Media. “UNPay’s Founder, Zhang Zhenghua, Named in Fortune China’s 2018 “40 under 40″ List, Business Insider – Business Insider Singapore”. www.businessinsider.sg. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- ^“UNPay, Tencent Research Institute Published White Paper on Overseas Payment Markets, Starting with Singapore”. Sina.com. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- ^“The Fortune Global Tech Forum: UnPay Wins Fortune China Innovation Award; to Empower Digital Payment 4.0 Worldwide”. Business Insider Singapore.
- ^“Fortune Global Tech Forum 2018”. Fortune Live Media.
- ^“UNPay Clinches “Annual Best Payment Leaders Award” at ASEAN Payment Summit 2018″. KITV4. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- ^“UNPay Bags “Fintech Influential Brand” Award at 2018 China Finance Summit”. The Business Journal. Retrieved 30 July2018.
- ^“UnPAY Clinches Outstanding Cross-border e-Commerce Financial Services Enterprise Award, Business Insider – Business Insider Singapore”. www.businessinsider.sg. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- ^“UNPay and Zhejiang China Commodity City Group to boost cross-border trade”. The Paypers. Retrieved 12 November2018.
- ^“UNPay and President of Lithuania In Talks on Possible Fintech Cooperation”. Business Insider Singapore. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- ^“UNPay in Talks with Dubai Government to Build Cashless City”. Business Insider Singapore. Retrieved 27 June 2018.