Taulia is a financial technology business that provides working capital management, electronic invoicing, supply chain finance, and dynamic discounting services. The company helps buyers and suppliers accelerate payments, improve supply chain health, and unlock trapped cash. Headquartered in San Francisco, Taulia has international offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Bulgaria, and Australia.
The foundation of Taulia
Taulia was founded in 2009  by CEO Bertram Meyer, CPO Markus Ament, CTO Philip Stehlik and General Manager of Germany Martin Quensel.
New CEO and expansion
In 2015, Cedric Bru became CEO succeeding Bertram Meyer. 3 years later, in 2018, Taulia announced that more than $1 billion worth of invoices had been accelerated through its platform in 1 day. In 2018, Taulia announced its expansion into APAC. At the end of 2018, Taulia expanded into the public sector, after signing a £30 million deal with Crown Commercial Service.
As of 2018 Taulia serves customers globally in over 160 countries. Customers include AstraZeneca, Airbus, Allianz, eBay, Honda, John Deere, NHS Business Services Authority, RBS, and Tim Hortons.
- Cedric Bru, CEO
- David Adams, Chief Customer Officer
- Brady Cale, Chief Technology Officer
- Jon Keating, Chief Sales Officer
- Rene Ho, Chief Financial Officer
- Anjali Padhy, Chief of Staff
- Trinity Ventures
- Matrix Partners
- QuestMark Partners
- Lakestar LP
- Zouk Capital
- Propel Venture Partners
- Ping An
- P. Morgan
- Prosperity7 Ventures
- ^“Taulia company profile – Office locations, Competitors, Funding, Valuation, Financials, Employees, Key People, Subsidiaries, News | Craft.co”. craft.co. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia – Trinity Ventures”. www.trinityventures.com. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia | Treasury Management International”. www.treasury-management.com. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia Appoints Jamie Whiteway to Lead Its New Asia Pacific (APAC) Team – NASDAQ.com”. NASDAQ.com. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“The supply chain powered by financial technology: Taulia”. thesiliconreview.com. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia grabs $15M to help suppliers get paid on time by giving buyers discounts”. VentureBeat. 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia reaches new peak as USD 1 bln of invoices accelerated in one day”. www.thepaypers.com. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia expands in Asia, appoints regional head”. Global Trade Review (GTR). 2019-01-11. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“The week in public sector tech: the biggest tenders and awards (20/08)”. NS Tech. 2018-08-20. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^Andrew Sawers (2018-11-29). “Airbus seeks to strengthen supply chain with SCF”. Supply Chain Finance Briefing. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^Briefing, S. C. F. (2018-11-29). “2018 Government and Not-for-profit winner: CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE”. Supply Chain Finance Briefing. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia: What Makes It Great (Invoice-to-Pay SolutionMap Analysis)”. Spend Matters. 2018-07-20. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^“Taulia – Investors”. Crunchbase. Retrieved 2019-01-25.
- ^ Jump up to:ab c Steinberg, Julie (2020-07-09). “WSJ News Exclusive | Supply-Chain Fintech Taulia to Raise New Funds From JPMorgan, Ping An”. Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder TBIL.co STATX Fund.