Electronic Bank Account Management (abbreviated as eBAM) represents the automation, through software, of the following activities between banks and their corporate customers:
- Opening bank accounts
- Maintaining bank accounts such as changing account signatories or spending limits
- Closing bank accounts
- Generating reports as required by law or regulation
The technology that is commonly used to implement eBAM automation is defined by SWIFT and the ISO 20022 Standard for Financial Services Messaging.
eBAM software for banks
Software vendors that offer eBAM software to banks that need to offer eBAM services to their corporate customers
|Pega On-Boarding for Commercial Banking||Pegasystems|
eBAM software for corporations
Software vendors that offer eBAM software to corporations that need to communicate with their banks.
|CashSolutions eBAM||DataLog Finance|
|FS2 eBAM||Hanse Orga|
|Treasurytree TMS||Axletree Solutions|
Banks that offer eBAM services
Banks that offer eBAM services to their corporate customers.
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||USA|
- ^“On the Fast Track to eBAM”. Bank Systems & Technology. 20 September 2011.
- ^“Swift EBAM standard goes live”. Finextra. 21 April 2010.
- ^AvantGard Electronic Bank Account Management (eBAM)
- ^“Bank of America Merrill Lynch Expands CashPro Connect(TM) eBAM Offering”. Bank of America Merrill Lynch. 19 September 2011. Archived from the original on 16 October 2013.