aXYKno Capital Services Pvt Ltd is an Investment Bank and Project Advisory company based in India. Headquartered in Nagpur India and having its operations in Financial Research, Planning, Engineering across various sectors.
The company was initially founded as Credit Innovative Strategies Private Limited (CISIL) in 2005 and subsequently renamed as aXYKno Capital Services Pvt Limited
The Registered office is located at Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, while the corporate offices are across places including Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Vishakhapatnam, Chennai, Patna, Surat
R Ramakrishnan, a fellow from ICAI and Cost Accountant found practice firm R Ramakrishnan and Associates in the year 1998. He incorporated the company Credit Innovative Strategies Private Limited in 2006 and merged the functions of the firm. The company Credit Innovative Strategies Private Limited was renamed as aXYKno Capital Services Private Limited in 2007. They started their functioning from Nagpur at Bajaj Nagar HQ, Mumbai and New Delhi and have a Team size of 100 – 150 professionals. Vishwanath, a Tech Entrepreneur joined the company and heads the Infrastructure Transportation Advisory.
Initially, they started with Auditing and Accounting, diversified to Debt Syndication, Project Financing, Corporate Advisory, Mergers and Acquisition advisory. They now advise in the sectors like Natural Resources, Conventional and Renewable Energy, Infrastructure Development, Real Estate, Architecture & Planning, Railways and Logistics.
As of 2007, the rules prohibits private players from acquiring or mining coal or even in the open market. An innovative concept was introduced where State Mining Corporations (State Government Entities) which has been allocated Coal Mines floats a joint venture(JV) with a Private Entity. In this Joint Venture, the State holds a majority stake as sweat equity, but makes no investment. A private player holds a minority stake, but brings in the entire investment and handles all operations.
The bidding parameter could be highest Royalty offered, Premium or Upfront to the State Mining Corporation.
Some of the advisory portfolio includes Re-development of Surat Railway Station as Multi Modal Transport Hub on PPP mode through formation of a Special Purpose Vehicle between IRSDC (on behalf of the Railways), GSRTC, and Surat Municipal Corporation, Transaction Advisory. They are also advising large to very large projects in Infrastructure, Roads,Highways, Education, Natural Resources, Energy as Project Management Consultants.
- ^“Consultants Briefed on Vision Document for Vizag Smart City”. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- ^“aXYKno Capital Services Ltd: Latest News & Videos, Photos about aXYKno Capital Services Ltd | The Economic Times”. The Economic Times. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- ^ “Water bill amnesty scheme from June 16, pay in instalments | Nagpur NYOOOZ”. NYOOOZ. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- ^“Indian government starts Rs 100 crore push to build ‘world-class’ railway stations with space for shopping malls, hotels and even HELIPADS”. Surat Station Makeover. 29 June 2016. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- ^“Excellent Placements at Tirpude Institute of Management Education”. www.nagpurtoday.in. Retrieved 21 June2016.
- ^“JVs with state mining companies help private partners reap profit”. timesofindia-economictimes. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“Coal ministry takes back ACC mine | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis”. dna. 16 January 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“Riding coal wave, Nagpur co is adviser for Rs 1 lakh crore projects – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“Pre-tender meet for transport hub at Surat on November 10 – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- ^“IRSDC plans to award contract for redevelopment of railway station before Diwali – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- ^“Surat rly station to be even better than an airport: Prabhu – Times of India”. Retrieved 19 August 2016.
- ^Singh, Sudheer Pal. “Rail ministry invites applications for redevelopment of Surat railway station”. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“Multi-mode transportation hub soon at Surat railway station – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“Multi Modal Transportation Hub at Surat Railway Station – changing the face of Surat”. www.bilkulonline.com. Archived from the original on 13 June 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^Singh, Sudheer Pal. “PM asks railways to speed up station redevelopment”. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“28 firms show interest in rly station makeover – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“Plan of 66-floor buildings for railway station makeover stalled – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 28 September 2017.
- ^“NMC general body to decide on land for Skill Devpt University”. thehitavada.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- ^“Consultants Briefed on Vision Document for Vizag Smart City”. The New Indian Express. Retrieved 13 June2016.
- ^“City railway station on re-development path – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- ^“DP road development hits roadblock in form of encroaching slums”. www.nagpurtoday.in. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- ^“Symbiosis coming up with its second largest campus in Nagpur”. The Indian Express. 6 January 2017. Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- ^“NMC general body to decide on land for Skill Devpt University”. thehitavada.com. Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- ^“State Govt engages aXYKno to survey Mahajanwadi coal block”. thehitavada.com. Retrieved 25 September2016.
- ^“CM inaugurates state’s first night safari in Gorewada – Times of India”. The Times of India. Retrieved 1 June2016.
- ^“Gorewada International Zoo – Wikimapia”. wikimapia.org. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- ^“Nagpur’s Gorewada Lake to host India’s first night safari | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis”. dna. 3 June 2015. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder TBIL.co STATX Fund.