Altitude3.Net is an electronic business development platform that allows to create web and mobile solutions[buzzword] along with interactive communication strategies. The platform has the same functionalities  than a content management system (CMS) and communicates with other systems (accounting systems, manufacturing management software (MRP), business management software (enterprise resource planning (ERP)), database, Excel files, XML, CSV or all other kinds of structural data).
Nmédia solutions developed Altitude3.Net in 2001 using Microsoft’s .NET Framework technology. The platform is currently using the 4.5 version of Microsoft’s Framework.
In 2001, Nmédia solutions created the content management system Altitudemc. As it went on, many versions were developed:
- Altitude Moto and Altitude Auto (2001 to 2006);
- Altitude 2 (2006);
- Net (2010).
List of main functionalities
The Altitude3.Net platform is structured in many modules:
- Content management
- contact management and mass-emailing
- Control of advanced SEO parameters
- Microsoft flexibility & computability
- Security & access management
- Security & permission management
- E-commerce solutions: Centralized Product Management (CPM) services. This module includes several functionalities: interface for mass product modification, centralized coupon management, custom management by product group, inventory by store location, shopping cart, price & currency management, catalog management, centralized database, supplier management, product by media, product comparison tool (based on common characteristics), syncing accounting software inventory with Altitude3.Net
- A Microsoft Azure solution (cloud computing)
- Omnichannel marketing
- Other functionalities : On-site search engines for meta data and documents (text, Word, Excel and PDF); HTML5 video player with descending compatibility; Integrated functions enabling an entire site to be generated in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or enabling to export all its data (DATA) and import it in any other CMS
Awards and recognitions
- In 2011: Nmédia solutions wins the title of Web Development Partner of the Year awarded by the Microsoft Partner Network.
- In 2012: Altitude3.Net wins the Prix Franco awarded by the Drummondville Young Chamber of Commerce during its annual gala.
- In 2015: The CPM module of Altitude3 is finalist in the Web Solutions category at the Octas.
- ^“Pinpoint” (in French). pinpoint.microsoft.com. Retrieved 2015-06-22.
- ^“Altitude3.Net”. CMS Matrix. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^“About”. Altitude3.Net. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^“Altitude advantages”. Altitude3.Net. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^“Microsoft honore deux entreprises de la région” (in French). La Presse (Canadian newspaper). 19 December 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^“Drummondville triomphe à Toronto” (in French). Journal l’Express. 5 December 2011. Archived from the original on 2015-03-07. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^“Prix Franco 2012 Nmédia Solutions Inc”. Jeune Chambre de Commerce de Drummondville (in French). Archived from the original on 2015-07-12. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^“Les lauréats du concours des Octas 2015”. Réseau Action TI(in French). Archived from the original on 12 July 2015. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^“Nmédia en lice aux Octas” (in French). Journal l’Express. 12 May 2015. Archived from the original on 2015-06-25. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder TBIL.co STATX Fund.